TDR/SRD Drill Grinder
R.H. Drills 1/16″ – 13/16″
FACTORY PRICE: $1,395.00
Customize point angles and clearances to achieve the most efficient feed rates for your job! The industries “WORKHORSE”
• Sharpens standard drills, center drills and R.H. drills.
• Quick web thinning. Sharpen high speed steel or carbide tooling
• Angle range 85 deg. to 160 deg.
• Drill point concentricity is .001″Lip to lip
• Clearance angles 0 deg. to 20 deg. Extremely precise.
• Cast iron, aluminum & steel 7 construction
• Totally enclosed Baldor motor 1 10V or 230V
• Hardened and ground slide rails
• Drill size capacity and increased versatility varies with each model
• All models built to satisfy industrial quality standards
• Dimensions 10″W x l6″L x 8″H
• Made in the USA | Shipped via UPS | Weight 50 Lbs.
All machines come equipped to sharpen drills within the drill range specified.
(They come with the appropriate chuck and grinding wheel)
Call 315-776-9602 to place your Order
The 80-M Users Manual
Email Us for more details!
Model 80-M Accessories / Replacement Parts
|Std Chuck for Drills 1/16 - 13/16 all Models (76 M 1580-P)||$245.00 ea|
|Chuck for Taper Shank Drills, 1/16-13/16 all models (76 M 1582-P)||$315.00 ea|
|120 Grit Silicon/Carbide for Carbide, 1-3/8OD (76 M 1750-P)||$80.00 ea|
|Fast Cut 60 Grit for HSS & Cobalt, 1-3/8OD (76 M 1760-P)||$22.00 ea|
|180 grit Diamond for Carbide, 1-3/8OD (76 M 1770-P)||$220.00 ea|
|Std 90 Grit for HSS & Cobalt, 1-3/8OD (76 M 1790-P)||$22.00 ea|
|120 Grit for HSS & Cobalt 3/4 OD (80 M 7370-P)||$38.00 ea|
|Riser Plate + 80-M-7370-P (enhances relief on sm. drills) 80-M (80 S 7340-P)||$80.00 ea|
|Incandescent Lamp all Models (ILOP)||TBD|
|LEFT HAND DRILL OPTIONAL PACKAGE FOR MODEL 80-M (LHOP/M)||$125.00 ea|